FOR SALE: White 2GHz MacBook

ejieji
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I thought I'd bring my grandparents into the Internet Age. I failed.

They turned it on. Then they turned it off. Then they put it back in the box. And then they said they didn't want it.

Therefore this MacBook is practically brand new. It's had about an hour of use. I'd love to keep it for myself, but we're just not in the market for a new notebook right now. Plus we'd have to get it shipped over to Europe or pick it up in the US next time we're back.

So how about we start at $1175 (plus shipping if necessary)? This is the stock top-end white model: 2.0GHz, 512MB RAM, SuperDrive, 60GB HD.

Ideally I'd like to find a buyer in or around Toms River, NJ, so you could inspect it at my parents' house and also save on shipping.

PM, e-mail or IM me. I'm eager to find it a good home.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by eji

I thought I'd bring my grandparents into the Internet Age. I failed.

They turned it on. Then they turned it off. Then they put it back in the box. And then they said they didn't want it.

Therefore this MacBook is practically brand new. It's had about an hour of use. I'd love to keep it for myself, but we're just not in the market for a new notebook right now. Plus we'd have to get it shipped over to Europe or pick it up in the US next time we're back.

So how about we start at $1175 (plus shipping if necessary)? This is the stock top-end white model: 2.0GHz, 512MB RAM, SuperDrive, 60GB HD.

Ideally I'd like to find a buyer in or around Toms River, NJ, so you could inspect it at my parents' house and also save on shipping.

PM, e-mail or IM me. I'm eager to find it a good home.

I am fairly close by and will try to beg the wife. We need one badly but with 4 kids it will be a tough argument.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    ejieji Posts: 39member
    The MacBook has been sold. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest.