I've launched my new website! (feedback)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I launched my website about 2 weeks ago and I'm looking for some feedback. Please dont hold back on your comments good or bad, as I appreciate the input. Thanks in advance. The website is www.simonlive.net

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    It's difficult to navigate "back" from the galleries. Maybe you need a little navigation helper like the one AI uses.....

Home > Galleries > Models > Amanda Weller

Something like that. ^

Nice models. All very attractive. How many are single, and how can I reach them?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Playmaker

I launched my website about 2 weeks ago and I'm looking for some feedback. Please dont hold back on your comments good or bad, as I appreciate the input. Thanks in advance. The website is www.simonlive.net

I need to go to the Hooters in New Orleans!!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    It would be nice in the gallery if the links to the models names had a rollover on them to see what they look like on the right side (ovr the current image) without having to click on them...I think that would be nice throughout the gallery.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    playmakerplaymaker Posts: 511member
    I am rethinking the navigation on the model page to resemble the navigation on the places page (this would resolve knowing who you are looking for). I have also thought about this backward navigation issue and havent really come up with a final solution but I like what you've suggested and it's simple enough. Thanks, and keep the feedback coming in I appreciate it. 8)
  • Reply 5 of 7
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Playmaker

I am rethinking the navigation on the model page to resemble the navigation on the places page (this would resolve knowing who you are looking for). I have also thought about this backward navigation issue and havent really come up with a final solution but I like what you've suggested and it's simple enough. Thanks, and keep the feedback coming in I appreciate it. 8)

Now... about those phone numbers for the models...
  • Reply 6 of 7
    I like the page. It's very simple and clean. The only suggestion I would make is to add in some other stock images instead of the same calendar one on three pages. It just seems a little hokey to have the same desk calendar on three pages with such a nicely laid out site, especially when the focus is photography. You've got some great picture on there.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. Might want to give you page a title so so that when someone bookmarks it they get more then the URL.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    ppp1182ppp1182 Posts: 19member
    I knew I came to New Orleans for something!