Apple - Leopard Sneak Peek

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/index.html

I don't know about anyone else but I am very impressed. I cannot wait to see the rest of the features.

I am willing to bet the map that is in the note in the Mail preview is apart of Leopard's map feature that the rumors are talking about.

Anyone else catch anything?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    If you are impressed with that, you should watch the keynote. It is far more impressive. I was actually quite UNimpressed with the online preview.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    If you are a current Apple user, you may have been underwhelmed (especially frequent visitors to this site), but if you are a Windows user/soon-to-be Switcher, this is like the holy grail. Trust me.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich

If you are a current Apple user, you may have been underwhelmed (especially frequent visitors to this site), but if you are a Windows user/soon-to-be Switcher, this is like the holy grail. Trust me.

Actually I have been on the Apple/Mac platform since before Mac's were around. I just think Apple is doing a very good job of polish on the OS and I am hoping that 10.5 will be a very good polished OS.

I am sure aside from the 64 bit optimizations, I am sure they will have a lot of optimizations for Intel processors making OS just completely scream. Especially if there are a lot of under the hood changes.

These are exciting times and I cannot wait for the Spring.