Apple Store Will Be Back Within The Hour...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Earlier today (8:00am-9:00am CDT) the Apple store had the post-it note with the "we'll be back within the hour". Nothing new. A glitch?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Just maintenance
  • Reply 2 of 7
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    And it's a countdown to the lock. Do you not read the forum rules?

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi All

Please check through this forum for the subject you want to post before making a new and un-necessary topic if one already exists.

• If you want to know if you should buy now or wait for an update, please try and post in a thread that is discussing the type of computer you are after. All you will get in reply will be "If you need it now BUY".... not much point starting a new thread for that is there!

• Topics about the Apple Store being down will be deleted immediately.

• If you find that your subject isnt already here then try to make your topic header as descriptive as possible (no single word headers) and please include some original content and not just "copy and pasted" links and/or articles from other sites.

If your still a little un-clear on this visit the Posting Guidelines

Thanks

b.

• Reply 4 of 7
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    Why is this a forum rule? I certainly understand the desire not to have 8 of these threads spring up like dandelions, but I think that's covered under "Please check through this forum for the subject you want to post before making a new and un-necessary topic if one already exists."

I always enjoy the "Apple Store Is Down! OMG!" threads.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Because the store goes down all the time for any number of reasons. THe threads are useless, and it gets ridiculous.

Thats my guess.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Sorry.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Looks like "immediately" in the Appleinsider moderator dictionary means "an indefinite period over three hours". Hey!

bitch.

Locked.

b.