Last.fm and iTunes 7

becbec
Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Is anyone having trouble getting Last.fm to scrobble songs? Mine stopped scrobbling and all I did was download iTunes 7. It's reading the song, but there's no time stamp or any indication it's actually sending data through.

Strange?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bec

Is anyone having trouble getting Last.fm to scrobble songs? Mine stopped scrobbling and all I did was download iTunes 7. It's reading the song, but there's no time stamp or any indication it's actually sending data through.

Strange?

nah, mine is working fine. I am using iScrobbler to scrobble the track tho, not sure about the Last.fm client itself

Jan
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Hello, all. I'm bumping this thread because I'm trying to update iScrobbler to the latest version. But when I try to drag it to the trash, it says it's still running. I've already tried to Force Quit, but it's not in the list. I even put it on the dock, that didn't work. How else can I quit a program when I can't directly access its interface or force quit?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Nevermind. I'm a fucking idiot. It was on the menu bar the entire time. Haha.