iTunes bug: Can't drag and drop album art in space below source list...

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Can anyone else confirm this? Works fine in info view.

I have only tried it with multiple tracks highlighted at once.

Jan

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by irchs

Jan

I am also having this problem only when I try to modify album art for multiple songs. What I have done to get around the problem is to select the songs I want to change and then "get info". I then drag the picture into the album space in the Get Info for multiple items window. Make sure the checkbox is checked next to the artwork. This is less convenient, but it works. I wonder why the old way is broken?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kishan

I am also having this problem only when I try to modify album art for multiple songs. What I have done to get around the problem is to select the songs I want to change and then "get info". I then drag the picture into the album space in the Get Info for multiple items window. Make sure the checkbox is checked next to the artwork. This is less convenient, but it works. I wonder why the old way is broken?

Same here, and no idea I guess the major code changes broke something, I hope it will be fixed in the next revision

Jan
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by irchs

Jan

I too am having problems updating artwork. After 5 runs I still only have about a quarter updated. One update is wrong (a track from Ultimate Chick Flicks gets a Daniel Beddingfield album cover!) and the removal button doesn't remove it. Irritating