iPod shuffle Delivery Date?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Has anyone else ordered a new iPod shuffle? What are your estimated delivery dates?

I ordered mine a couple days ago and went back to check the delivery date and it says 31st Oct for 2nd Nov delivery. Is this just to cover themselves, or will I actually have to wait until the end of October? I was hoping to have it by mid October. or is it because I was late (enough) on the band wagon to order?

I did go for the free engraving option too.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    I've been wanting to know, as well.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blackbird_1.0

I've been wanting to know, as well.

I ordered the iPod Shuffle two hours after it was released, the shipping date is October 31, and the Deliver date is November 2 ! Oh well, the shuffle was my first iPod and I also own a iPod Mini Silver 4 gig, but the shuffle will always be my favorite, I can wait, but I really can not wait for the shuffle get here.

-iGrant
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iGrant

I ordered the iPod Shuffle two hours after it was released, the shipping date is October 31, and the Deliver date is November 2 ! Oh well, the shuffle was my first iPod and I also own a iPod Mini Silver 4 gig, but the shuffle will always be my favorite, I can wait, but I really can not wait for the shuffle get here.

-iGrant

I would like to know when they will be available at stores like BB and Walmart. I would like to pick one up for myself or my dad. ( love the clip design )
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Just ordered a shuffle today and the dates are showing up the same as iGrants, 31st october and 2nd november delivery. Lets hope they come mid oct as apples delivery estimates are usually v conservative, just in case im sure....
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RBF817

Just ordered a shuffle today and the dates are showing up the same as iGrants, 31st october and 2nd november delivery. Lets hope they come mid oct as apples delivery estimates are usually v conservative, just in case im sure....

I Hope your right, my computer was suppost to be here this coming Monday and now according to Apple it will be here till this coming Wednesday , I just really want my MacBook, and I will want my shuffle, as long as I get one of the two, I will be happy.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    I think there have been delays on the Macbooks because of high demand/short supply. It will be worth the wait, although you will never find a consumer laptop as tough as the g4 ibook. Wierd thing with the ipods is that a friend of mine ordered it and it took 48hrs to come and that was the silver nano 4gb...