Album Covers like iTunes 7 in FrontRow?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
While i do not have it on my computer, i was playing with front row on a friends computer and they had a really good idea. We should have cover-flip (or whatever it is called) on front row. Now i know that the resolution may not be great. I would especially have it bad because when i manually did album art, i went with 200x200 pictures but still, it would be an amazing feature.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    I think it's a good idea, and you can bet Apple is working on it for Front Row 2.0, which is to be included in Leopard.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Yeah, it's definately coming. It would be awesome to scroll through album covers.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I was just thinking, what if apple took this a step further and included it on the ipod?

I would imagine that it would be harder becuase apple incorperted coverflow into itunes which should be easy to incorperate into frontrow. The iPod on the other hand would probably need an entire software rewrite. Who knows? Maybe apple would do it.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Hey, I have to say I didn't think they'd ever be able to implement the games so well.. I wouldn't be surprised to see it on iPod.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    maybe on a fullscreen ipod. otherwise maybe too small. the letters feature is neat.

what's interesting is the whole "full package" annoucement regarding leopard. does this mean apple intends to introduce a simple Infrared solution for those of us who purchased our mac's pre-front row integration?