RSS screensaver- can you combine multiple feeds & and keep them current?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I am looking for a means to combine multiple feeds from different sources so as to supply the screensaver with multiple sources rather than simply relying upon one RSS feed. There have been some posts and some questions along similar lines, but no one seems to be able to answer this question; there is always the chance that I just have not looked hard enough

Here's the catch. I have tried to use all the different news aggragators people suggest and bookmarked the combined feed. The screensaver allows me to select my combined source of feeds, but the problem is the feeds never update so I am left oh so current and breaking news as "Foley rumored to have had IM conversation with page" and "Apple to release 10.4.5" Ok so those are obvious exagerations, but you get the drift. The point is I can't find a way to keep the supply of combined feeds current for the RSS scrensaver. I am looking for applications or websites that can make this work; I will be really impressed and greatful if someone figures this out!