Decal Stickers

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Thinking about making a decal for the car...

Anyone know anything about them?

i.e. What type of paper, where to get it, cutting it out, etc.?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I don't think you use paper for a car decal. If you want a job well done, find a guy who will do a professional job. Thanks to printing, it doesn't tend to be terribly expensive, but the difference between a good job and a crap job is still huge.

What do you drive?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel

I don't think you use paper for a car decal. If you want a job well done, find a guy who will do a professional job. Thanks to printing, it doesn't tend to be terribly expensive, but the difference between a good job and a crap job is still huge.

What do you drive?

There is a specific type of paper, I've bought decals in the past but I could never figure out what it comes on.

When I went to the mall today and saw the little decal booth, it seemed like a simple setup. They use an old scanner, a HP Pentium III, and what seemed to be the first illustrator ever. I tried to get a custom decal today, and the 16 year old girl barely knew how to scan the picture. After she messed it up, I figured I could probably just do it myself with the right accessories.

I drive a '02 Dodge Durango...