MSN and E-mail HELP !!!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hello eveyone,

I am new to Mac, i just got my iMac a week ago. iMac is very cool, easy to use !!!

However, i have 2 questions.

First question: Last nite i try to send a file about 33MB to my friend using MSN, but it only send 1/5 of the file and it stop, and ever resume. I want to know why, is that any sitting i have to set up for sending files ?

Second question: This question is about E-mail. Late nite i try to send a E-mail with a file about 9MB.( i am using yahoo's email.) When i finish writing my e-mail and try to attend the file into this E-mail and it just stop. i seem like it can't upload the file to E-mail. It just stop.

Thanks eveyone

KC

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    rhoqrhoq Posts: 190member
    Speaking from experience - most webmail interfaces (such as Yahoo) don't like large attachments. More often than not, a large attachment (anything over 1 or 2 MB) will time-out while trying to attach it to the mail message.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rhoq

Speaking from experience - most webmail interfaces (such as Yahoo) don't like large attachments. More often than not, a large attachment (anything over 1 or 2 MB) will time-out while trying to attach it to the mail message.

msn has a limit of of <5mb on attachments. some thing like 20mb only if you pay for plus service. If you want to send large files you will need to find another service.