wireless n airport card

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I have read multiple places that the new macbook pro have wireless n card but I cannot find that anywhere. I went to about my mac, then more information and in the information about airport card, it doesn't mention anything about wireless n support.

could someone advise where I can find that information?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    This is the only thing I have read about it. Apparently, there are no drivers available as of yet.

Apple's Wireless N
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GogDog

This is the only thing I have read about it. Apparently, there are no drivers available as of yet.

Apple's Wireless N

yes, I also read that but wasn't sure how they found out about this..I could not find it anywhere in about this mac or system properties about wireless chip type or it being a wireless n so just wondering.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. A

yes, I also read that but wasn't sure how they found out about this..I could not find it anywhere in about this mac or system properties about wireless chip type or it being a wireless n so just wondering.

I've also found this a while back http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0609imac80211n.html

and they pretty much say that the chip is capable of N but just needs to be turned on. I guess a firmware update when they are ready?