Poor Sony.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Who would've thunk it?

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...h/lolps3-1.jpg

Just to clarify, I don't really feel sorry for Sony as a whole, but geeze.

Also, in case people are wondering, I do own a hard copy of the movie Cars. :P

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    hahaha nice...I hate sony and their shit-ass PS3...wait can we swear on thse forums? I never really knew...if so sorry lol. Anyways MSoft has more than enough money to flood every website with themes like that, during sony's biggest time of sales...poor sony.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Yeh I know.

Not really too worried about Sony, but that's just hideous :O
  • Reply 3 of 9
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Hate the PS3 all you want guys, but it in the end it's gonna outsell the 360. In Europe the amount of more games you can get for the PS2 compared to the Xbox is not even funny, and the same is going to apply to the next generation. Sure the PS3 is expensive now, but come christmas 2007 it will be cheaper, not a whole lot cheaper, but enough to warrant an entry on every boys christmas list.

/any online kinks should be well ironed-out by then too.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    snoopysnoopy Posts: 1,901member
    Well, I just checked again and it's gone. Some xBox fan was having fun, but Sony must have called Game Spot and complained. That fan may be out looking for a new job today.

• Reply 5 of 9
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snoopy

Well, I just checked again and it's gone. Some xBox fan was having fun, but Sony must have called Game Spot and complained. That fan may be out looking for a new job today.

Either that or someone just did that in photoshop and put in on photobucket/flickr.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland

Either that or someone just did that in photoshop and put in on photobucket/flickr.

Err, I don't have a 360, and I far from support the 360 all and all.

And no, it wasn't a photoshop job, because my friend actually linked me that page laughing, and some of our other friends couldn't see it (because they were in the UK) so I screened it for them.

I just thought I'd show how Sony was getting attacked by MS also. In a very tacky way.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Quote:

Some of my friends couldn't see it, and that's why I snapped it. I'm not sure if it was removed, but it was funny seeing that when the page loaded :P

Tacky, just the way of MS!
  • Reply 8 of 9
    snoopysnoopy Posts: 1,901member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by adjective

Some of my friends couldn't see it, and that's why I snapped it. I'm not sure if it was removed, but it was funny seeing that when the page loaded :P

Tacky, just the way of MS!

I didn't say so in my post, but I went to Game Spot and it was real. Only the PS3 page was infected, however; all others had plain dark gray backgrounds. Now the PS3 page has a scene from some game in the background.

BTW, I doubt that MS did this. Possibly an inside job or someone hacked the website. I've heard this is possible.

• Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

I didn't say so in my post, but I went to Game Spot and it was real. Only the PS3 page was infected, however; all others had plain dark gray backgrounds. Now the PS3 page has a scene from some game in the background.

BTW, I doubt that MS did this. Possibly an inside job or someone hacked the website. I've heard this is possible.

Prolly, but still funny.