1 Dec 06 Online Sale?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Anybody know what happened to the sale that was supposed to happen today at Apple.com?

I received an email from Apple on Sunday, 26 Nov (the Sunday after Black Friday) saying there would be a sale today (1 Dec) at apple.com. I don't see anything.

The fine print in the message says something about SOME items not being available outside Australia. Is this an Australia only sale?

"

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Outside the US in most places there in no Black friday, so. Apple decided to make one up. Europe and Austrialia only I'm afraid, I'm ganna buy a wireless Mighty Mouse right now. Try the Irish store to see it if you like.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland

Outside the US in most places there in no Black friday, so. Apple decided to make one up. Europe and Austrialia only I'm afraid, I'm ganna buy a wireless Mighty Mouse right now. Try the Irish store to see it if you like.

i thought it was a total rip! i was looking for a iMac and there WAS a saving, but once you went to configure it, ZIP the saving was gone! a totally missold idea, and i was NOT impressed

if there had been money off the minis i MIGHT have been swung towards buying one.. but NOPE

and then the mac pro ZERO discount... so apple lost a sale there as well

i DID buy Logic pro though... but not from apple, there was no discount on it either! and by buying somewhere else i saved £150!

im TOTALLY disapointed.

the only thing i could have seen it was good for is if you were actually IN the store "umming and ahhing" over whether to buy an ipod or not "ah but its xxx amunt cheaper today only" "OK i'll buy one then!"

but of course we dont have a sodding store in this country do we! despite it being the best place to live!