Can you purchase things from US itunes store whilse in the UK?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 31

Yes, you've already got a US identity so the work round is to rely on US$ iTunes cards, populate your US account with those rather than use credit card. OK, you have to be in US to purchase US$ iTunes cards - but there are suppliers on internet (I just googled and found several) which sell them at a slight premium - but still cheaper than buying a series in UK £iTunes store.

• Reply 22 of 31
    dibuudibuu Posts: 1member

Yes, you just need a US iTunes gift card and you can sign up for a US account. A good place to get US iTunes gift cards is  www.4saleusa.com or netstrada.com I seen many sellers on dibuu auctions etc...  This is where I get my US gift cards, and the best thing is they deliver the gift cards code in an e-mail right after the purchase. Works pretty darn good!

• Reply 23 of 31

You can google a bunch or even on FB you can click one on the right hand side that seems to come up.  I just bought a $15 one from http://www.giftcardsnag.com ;

Hope that helps :)

• Reply 24 of 31
    Make sure to get us address from Oregon, thi state has lowest taxes. Then buy gift card on digital delivery auction like dibuu.com or find reputable website like 4saleusa.com or discounted on netstrada.com use code 2222 during checkout to get additional 5% off.
  • Reply 25 of 31
    I tried your website, and love that I can go there for UK music, but I am very interested in purchasing British television series and movies. I have tried through BBC, as I have an international VPN, but I am unable to do so with a US credit card, and have no way to obtain a British card. Ant advice is welcome. Thank you.
  • Reply 26 of 31

The easiest way to make purchases from the US itunes store is by buying prepaid US itunes gift cards. I've used itunes-giftcards.com in the past and have never had a problem. You can look them up on facebook too to see the amount of likes and customer reviews they have.

• Reply 27 of 31

Create new email addy

Create new apple ID with new email addy. Do this via the website and ensure that the country selected at the top, when creating your new account, is the USA

Get any hotel address in the USA and use that as your address

Never enter credit card details when creating your account

Once account created, access iTunes with new email address/Apple ID

Buy a voucher from a digital retailer with no affiliation to Apple e.g. www.4SaleUSA.com

Load voucher in iTunes US account by selecting Redeem Voucher. Again, never enter credit card info

• Reply 28 of 31
    shireneshirene Posts: 1member

Yes of course you can purchase from the US store from the UK. All you have to do is make a US account, which is very easy. You put in a US billing address(which can be anything) and then you can use your UK credit card for later purchases. When you first put your payment method you can put it as "none" and continue to make your account. 

When you successfully made the account then you can go ahead and purchase US giftcards. Try and use itunes-giftcards.com. They sell authentic US cards for the US Apple Store. And they also use PayPal which is secure and you can use your UK credit card from there. 

And you can get a lot more in the US store than you can in a lot of the other countries in iTunes.