Temporary Insanity Forum soon?

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Too soon for the temporary insansity forum? Things are quiet on the rumour front, but it is only four weeks 'til the big event, so we need somewhere to vent our frustration!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    How about a permanent insanity forum... that remains permanently locked.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Click Here

Create a Board

Post a link here

Vent Away

Sebastian
  • Reply 3 of 12
    AI will do, thanks. It is about that time of year again; less than four weeks to go!

Let's get that Temp Insanity going!
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister

AI will do, thanks. It is about that time of year again; less than four weeks to go!

Let's get that Temp Insanity going!

Not yet. Soon.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution

Not yet. Soon.

Wait... you mean there is actually going to be a Temp. Insanity Forum? I wouldn't have bothered suggesting the Above site...
  • Reply 6 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis

Wait... you mean there is actually going to be a Temp. Insanity Forum? I wouldn't have bothered suggesting the Above site...

There's always a Temporary Insanity forum for the keynotes!
  • Reply 7 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution

There's always a Temporary Insanity forum for the keynotes!

Ah... I didn't know. Thanks

Sebastian
  • Reply 8 of 12
    Slewis: You are too new to AI to have seen our Temp Insanity forum. It is a special place where we go wild once a year in the build-up to His Steveness' keynote speech in January.

See, Apple holds a big event every Jan and the Keynote is where Jobs stands up to announce all the new goodies we are going to get from Apple that year. Oxygen rebreather masks are required.

Apple is famous for its intense secrecy regarding new products, so the anticipation is enough to drive any normal person mad (well, at least any major Mac fan; nobody else counts).

The real moment is the now standard part of the speech when Jobs says, "There is one more thing..." and proceeeds to announce something nobody had ever dreamed Apple would release.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister

Slewis: You are too new to AI to have seen our Temp Insanity forum. It is a special place where we go wild once a year in the build-up to His Steveness' keynote speech in January.

See, Apple holds a big event every Jan and the Keynote is where Jobs stands up to announce all the new goodies we are going to get from Apple that year. Oxygen rebreather masks are required.

Apple is famous for its intense secrecy regarding new products, so the anticipation is enough to drive any normal person mad (well, at least any major Mac fan; nobody else counts).

The real moment is the now standard part of the speech when Jobs says, "There is one more thing..." and proceeeds to announce something nobody had ever dreamed Apple would release.

Thanks for the explanation, but I was just wondering about the Temp. Insanity Forum... :P

I remember the day I "hurt" my knee in order to skip school and attend the "It's Showtime" Apple event via Quicktime... I know the feeling of insanity all to well and that was the scariest/coolest/best/weirdest moment of my life...

Sebastian

Now if I could just find a way to attend the Keynote in person
  • Reply 10 of 12
    You live pretty close to the hall... convenient time for your knee pain to return? !
  • Reply 11 of 12
    See if Tonya Harding is available.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    well if I had knee pain I still wouldn't be going in person...

But that will be a convenient time indeed