iphoto and a flash drive

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I was trying to help a friend save her iphoto photos onto a flash drive to take to be developed. She has a couple gbs worth so a CD is not an option. We have a 5 gb flash drive which I plugged into the USB drive but I can't for the life of me figure out how to save the photos to the flash drive. Can someone help me??

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aed66

I was trying to help a friend save her iphoto photos onto a flash drive to take to be developed. She has a couple gbs worth so a CD is not an option. We have a 5 gb flash drive which I plugged into the USB drive but I can't for the life of me figure out how to save the photos to the flash drive. Can someone help me??

Select the album you want to copy or library if you want all the photos, go to file export. Then choose full size images on next screen, then choose folder on computer or flash drive. You can also copy them to a folder on computer, then copy that folder to flash drive or use dvd burner to burn dvd's.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    galleygalley Posts: 971member
    Don't worry, my daughter was wondering the same thing. That method is very unintuitive.