Audiobook, NOT music file...

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I recently transfered a rather long audiobook onto my MBP, it ends up being about 250-300 tracks. I don't want to have to scroll through all of those files every single time I'm looking through my music collection, so instead I'd like the files only to show up in the audiobook section, not music.

Is there any way to do this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    I've noticed this problem also. I ripped books on CD into iTunes, and the files end up in my music list. I tried changing the genre, thinking that might do it. But no luck. Perhaps only books downloaded from the iTunes store (or Audible.com) can fall into the Audible Book category.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    tdnc101tdnc101 Posts: 109member
    Well, I feel stupid. Sorry about the double post and thanks for pointing me in the right direction .
  • Reply 4 of 6
    jvbjvb Posts: 210member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tdnc101 View Post

Well, I feel stupid. Sorry about the double post and thanks for pointing me in the right direction .

Haha. I made this exact same mistake awhile ago, and it took me awhile to figure it out. Glad you got it working!
  • Reply 5 of 6
    omegaomega Posts: 427member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tdnc101 View Post

No probs, if I hadn't have been tired (or was I drunk), I would have given more than the link.