Will you be buying whatever comes after the keynote?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Well, will you?

iPhone, Leopard, iTV, etc.....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 25
    I'll be buying both of these if released:

-12" MacBook Pro

-iPhone

I'm holding off on iTV until I see it in the flesh.
  • Reply 2 of 25
    I've got 10 months to go on a lousy Sprint/Nextel contract, and I love my G5 & my 4G iPod. So I'll stick for a while.
  • Reply 3 of 25
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    iPhone, by golly gosh!

I don't think Leopard will be out in January.
  • Reply 4 of 25
    iWork '07, definitely.
  • Reply 5 of 25
    23' ACD possibly.. which was the event that saw the Mini switched & iPod HiFi last year? I actually think the ACD's will be upgraded then..

either way I'll be grabbing iWork 07 I think!
  • Reply 6 of 25
    I'll be purchasing around that time, although it won't necessarily have anything to do with the Keynote unless there's a slight bump in the processor speed of the Macbook Pro.

I plan on buying one around that time, but I'll hedge my bets till after just in case. Then its up to the Apple Store for a new laptop.
  • Reply 7 of 25
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    At the right price and features, I'd wait for the first reviews and use reports to come in, then buy a cellphone and a midrange headless desktop. Cellphone I need soon in any case, the desktop is not urgent. If I was in a hurry with the desktop, I'd have gotten a Linux+Windows box already.
  • Reply 8 of 25
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    I've had plans to pickup both iWork 07 and iLife 07 since I bought my Mac. As for anything else, well we'll see. Leopard for sure, but that will be released later on, I'm guessing April.
  • Reply 9 of 25
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    In a suprise move announced RIGHT NOW, sunilraman will be buying a 2nd hand MacBook 13" Intel Core1Duo 1.25gb on eBay in 48 hours time. 8) ie. January 5th.

Fuck MacWorld. Muah ahah ha hahaha ha hah ah hahaha a
  • Reply 10 of 25
    jvbjvb Posts: 210member
    iLife '07, iWork '07, and Leopard. iTV will have to really impress me to get me to purchase it, and I'm short on cash anyways.
  • Reply 11 of 25
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

In a suprise move announced RIGHT NOW, sunilraman will be buying a 2nd hand MacBook 13" Intel Core1Duo 1.25gb on eBay in 48 hours time. 8) ie. January 5th.

Fuck MacWorld. Muah ahah ha hahaha ha hah ah hahaha a

Now the only thing that needs to happen is for Apple to release a new Macbook that makes sunilraman regret considering eBay

Sebastian
  • Reply 12 of 25
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    I have no idea what Apple is going to announce. How can I answer questions without knowing the subject matter?
  • Reply 13 of 25
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    I'll wait for Leopard to ship. Then, I'll be buying a Mac Pro and iTV.
  • Reply 14 of 25
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    i already bought one of each and returned them less 10% restocking fee. bleh.
  • Reply 15 of 25
    glossgloss Posts: 506member
    iPhone, I'm there. Portable Macbook Pro/Mid-range Tower Mac, I'm there.
  • Reply 16 of 25
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Your setting your selves up for disappointment. Only SJ knows what he is going to give shipping dates for and I think half of the products people keep thinking Apple will have are obviously not ready for updates.
  • Reply 17 of 25
    jvbjvb Posts: 210member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Your setting your selves up for disappointment. Only SJ knows what he is going to give shipping dates for and I think half of the products people keep thinking Apple will have are obviously not ready for updates.

Yeah, I think there will be less updates and more unveiling of new products (such as iTV and perhaps the phone)
  • Reply 18 of 25
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Depends what it is...
  • Reply 19 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post

I'll be buying both of these if released:

-12" MacBook Pro

-iPhone

I'm holding off on iTV until I see it in the flesh.

I am 100% with JustDolt on this one. I am getting quite tired of my RAZR's clunky OS anyways.
  • Reply 20 of 25
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Depends what it is...

You and Clinton with your semantics