Helpp!!! itunes music store

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Heyy dis is my 1st thread and ive got a problem wid de music store on itunes it sows a different language dat is visible only as lines. Straight vertical lines

Help!!!!

Plz reply asap

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    dentondenton Posts: 725member
    I think you need more help with writing proper English. I suggest that you take iTunes' language mix-up as a sign that you ought to give up on listening to music and spend more time reading in your local library.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    i don't know if this will help, but if u go to the VERY bottom of the iTunes Store homepage, there's a little bubble with a country's flag. Look at the pull down menu and choose the one that's your flag...

hope that helps
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denton View Post

I think you need more help with writing proper English. I suggest that you take iTunes' language mix-up as a sign that you ought to give up on listening to music and spend more time reading in your local library.

You talkin 2 me?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    kishankishan Posts: 732member
    Part of the problem could also be that Apple doesn't have an iTunes India store yet. Hopefully you have a credit card with a billing address in one of the supported countries.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    jhawkjhawk Posts: 4member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vazsherwin View Post

Heyy dis is my 1st thread and ive got a problem wid de music store on itunes it sows a different language dat is visible only as lines. Straight vertical lines

Help!!!!

Plz reply asap

yeah man, i lived in turkey for 5 years and ive seen 4 year olds speak better english then you. and Nobody cares if your a gangster, so theres no need to act like one.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jhawk View Post

yeah man, i lived in turkey for 5 years and ive seen 4 year olds speak better english then you. and Nobody cares if your a gangster, so theres no need to act like one.

really shitface? no wonder you talk lyk a turkey... lozer

[email protected]