Fiesta Bowl '08

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
David Vs Goliath, The BSU start, the OU comback, the interception, the hook and ladder, the OT, the proposal...

Greatest sports event I've seen in forever!

8)

Oops- '07 Fiesta Bowl!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    I'm still trying to talk myself down after that one. I can't even believe it.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Pretty good. Pretty good. Today was just a really enjoyable day for college football altogether. Shawn got his bowl win, I got mine, then having the night end in a game like that...

Can't ask for anything better.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Yeah PSU is underrated, having all four losses against Top 11 teams.

They'll be ranked in the final poll.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Wow, I was sick and went to bed early. Wish I'd stayed up! I may have to snag the highlights off of iTunes
  • Reply 5 of 8
    jvbjvb Posts: 210member
    That hook and ladder was so intense. My jaw dropped and stayed there for like 10 minutes after that.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    that game was a roller coaster ride of emotion for me. damn good game even if the eventual outcome was not to my liking. we were living on borrowed time due to the inconsistency of our quarterback play all year and last night it caught up with us again as it did against texas. i have the utmost respect for paul thompson, but he was just a band-aid and not a solution.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

Wow, I was sick and went to bed early. Wish I'd stayed up! I may have to snag the highlights off of iTunes

The whole game will be on iTunes.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    LOL...I can't watch it on ESPN.com, but I can sure as hell watch it on iTunes.

Is there something wrong with that?