iphone tachscreen protect

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Wont the touch screen get real bet up after a while, and having to lock it everytime i put it way is a turn off. I think they should have a lid or cover go over it. Even if its just optional.

*******yes i realized i spelt touch screen wrong - dont know why i was trying to say dip scren*********

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jhawk View Post

Wont the touch screen get real bet up after a while, and having to lock it everytime i put it way is a turn off. I think they should have a lid or cover go over it. Even if its just optional.

*******yes i realized i spelt touch screen wrong - dont know why i was trying to say dip scren*********

There's like 200 Patents on the thing (literally) so there is probably something in there about keeping the screen intact in rough conditions and protecting it from your finger.

"....and boy have we patented it *laughter from the audience*"

Sebastian
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Of all the Jobs' keynotes I have seen on video, that has to be the wittiest statement ever. LOL!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    haha honestly...very funny keynote, im going to really say that they came out with some extra special glass for that phone, they know its going to be used a lot and they dont want to lose money in replacements and complains so they will do it right the 1st time...dont u worry itll be there and workin well
  • Reply 4 of 6
    So will there be some sort of screen protector or silicon case that we can use with it?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    he talked about accessories saying theres going to be buttloads of them out, just like there are for all the other apple protects..im sure somethin really cool will come out for it too, just that bluetooth headsets got me drooling
  • Reply 6 of 6
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ebaydan777 View Post

haha honestly...very funny keynote, im going to really say that they came out with some extra special glass for that phone, they know its going to be used a lot and they dont want to lose money in replacements and complains so they will do it right the 1st time...dont u worry itll be there and workin well

"Hi I'd like to order 4000 Latès to go..."

Yep, best Keynote ever

Sebastian