One little thing I'd like to see in Tiger.

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Digital Cameras showing up as removable discs on the desktop and/or the ability to export edited photos back to the camera in iPhoto. This will make life much easier on us with camera direct printers.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    smaxsmax Posts: 361member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BenRoethig View Post

Digital Cameras showing up as removable discs on the desktop and/or the ability to export edited photos back to the camera in iPhoto. This will make life much easier on us with camera direct printers.

Get a card reader, then you can do everything that you just listed.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BenRoethig View Post

This feature is fully supported in every commercial release of MacOS X going back to MacOS X 10.0. The problem is that not all camera vendors support USB automount. Most do, including mine. Yours does not. smax has given you the workaround.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

This feature is fully supported in every commercial release of MacOS X going back to MacOS X 10.0. The problem is that not all camera vendors support USB automount. Most do, including mine. Yours does not. smax has given you the workaround.

lots of cameras support this, often its called a "PC Mode" or "disk mode" buried in the settings.