Cnet's Reviews are Inconsistent...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
If you've ever been on the CNet site, you'll notice that there's never been "Full Review: Apple iApp"

But they will review everything Windows. I.e.Vista, they've been following it for a year...

" target="_blank">http://reviews.cnet.com/Windows_Vist...l?tag=sub:lol:

It think in this review, Cnet was just trying to win over the Mac crowd because we all think Cnet is biased.

Cnet is also a horrible review, because they reviewed the new Macbook Pros, and they gave them a 7.4, and the reason was " lack of media-car reader; 90-day toll-free phone support." They fail to mention that the support also includes a year of free maintenance/hardware support

I can't put my finger on it, but sometimes Cnet feels biased, and then other times, they decide to suck up to the Mac crowd... And of course, there are the comments...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mrtotesmrtotes Posts: 760member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacHope theWorld View Post

I..and the reason was " lack of media-car reader; 90-day toll-free phone support." They fail to mention that the support also includes a year of free maintenance/hardware support

Come on, the free AppleCare is the nearly absolute basic required by law (i.e. a 12mth warranty). If a new Mac breaks you have to drive it to the nearest repair centre. I certainly don't think it includes a years free maintenance. Can I really take a machine in for free maintenance? For the high quality, high cost hardware which we all know and love; a 3 year standard warranty should be the base level.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacHope theWorld View Post

I can't put my finger on it, but sometimes Cnet feels biased, and then other times, they decide to suck up to the Mac crowd... And of course, there are the comments...

Bingo.