"top secret" = __________ (fill in blank)

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
What is your best guess for what "top secret" means? What was Jobs talking about when he said the company was saving top secret improvements for actual launch date?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TenHanger View Post

What is your best guess for what "top secret" means? What was Jobs talking about when he said the company was saving top secret improvements for actual launch date?

There will be a new function built into Leopard that will automatically set off alarms when the user tries to post a new thread with the same subject as an old one with lots of posts.

j/k. There's a great thread (and a crappy one I started ) right HERE

I'd love to see that thread come back to life. Take a sift through it and post your best guess!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Celemourn View Post

There will be a new function built into Leopard that will automatically set off alarms when the user tries to post a new thread with the same subject as an old one with lots of posts.

j/k. There's a great thread (and a crappy one I started ) right HERE

I'd love to see that thread come back to life. Take a sift through it and post your best guess!

Hey man, sorry. I thought up my subject line on my own, this is actually the first time I've ever used forums, or even read them. I'm kinda new at all this forum stuff, think of me as a first time golfer on the course that doesn't know he's not allowed to speak when the other guy is swinging his club. I'm Happy Gilmore, just so you all know to cut me a break.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

What is your best guess for what "top secret" means?

of the highest secrecy; highly confidential
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Okay,

I secretly voted for Leopard.

Ops... not secret anymore... Well, duh!
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Hey man, sorry. I thought up my subject line on my own, this is actually the first time I've ever used forums, or even read them. I'm kinda new at all this forum stuff, think of me as a first time golfer on the course that doesn't know he's not allowed to speak when the other guy is swinging his club. I'm Happy Gilmore, just so you all know to cut me a break.

Seriously, DON'T worry about it. Damn near everyone who posts on the forums has done the same thing at one point or another.

**EDIT** and we all get joshed about it too.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    I chose all except iTV.