Poser 5 out...for Windows?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
So Poser 5 is out finally, for Windows. I guess there not

done with the MacOSX release. I have an idea its because of the new improvments in jaguar. It looks

great and I'm sure it'll look even better on OSX. Jump

over to <a href="http://curiouslabs.com"; target="_blank">Curious Labs</a> if you hav'ent already.Ya its so sweet...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    The Mac version is coming. Trust me. Porting an app based on old codes to OS X takes time...........

[ 11-02-2002: Message edited by: Leonis ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I remember Metacreations, the company that originally created Poser, Bryce, carrara, Infini-d, and canoma....I remember when they went under, I was a big fan back then....I'm glad that the companies that obtained the rights to these products are doing good things with them.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    [quote]Originally posted by Wrong Robust:

<strong>I remember Metacreations, the company that originally created Poser, Bryce, carrara, Infini-d, and canoma....I remember when they went under, I was a big fan back then....I'm glad that the companies that obtained the rights to these products are doing good things with them.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well. Only Canoma and Carrara really were originlly from MetaCreations

MetaCreations was a combination of 3 companies. MetaTools (Bryce), Specular (Infini-D)and Fractal Design (Poser----orignally from Cruious Labs. Then Fractal Design bought it....then moved to MetaCreations. After MC died it went back to CL)