FlareStorm Playstation emu

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
How do you work it? How do I enable a BIOS ROM? I cant get it to work at all..... accept to see the PSX CDs contents... but that just.... boring to look at...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by Proud iBook Owner 2k2:

<strong>How do you work it? How do I enable a BIOS ROM? I cant get it to work at all..... accept to see the PSX CDs contents... but that just.... boring to look at...</strong><hr></blockquote>

anyone? I downloaded 2 BIOS ROMs and it asks me for a memory address and size.... ive seen screenshots of the emu get past the sony logo screen.....
  • Reply 2 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by Proud iBook Owner 2k2:

<strong>

anyone? I downloaded 2 BIOS ROMs and it asks me for a memory address and size.... ive seen screenshots of the emu get past the sony logo screen.....</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think 0x0bfc00000 should work for the start address, and if I remember right, you should just use the default value for the size. Let me know if that works.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by bis22:

<strong>

I think 0x0bfc00000 should work for the start address, and if I remember right, you should just use the default value for the size. Let me know if that works.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yep it did help me get farther. It plays all my games. The only problem is that it runs slow and I know that that's the fault of the emulator's code. Now all I've gotta do is wait for a new release. Hopefully there will be alot of the bugs worked out. Heh I emailed the author just in case no one here would reply... Lets see what he says.