MacBook and MacBook Pro Docking Station

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Not an Apple product, but if you've looking for an MacBook or MacBook Pro Docking Station, you now have an option. I wish Apple did make one of these. Because the mag power supply is patented, so you still have to plug in the power line. Anyway, a bit pricey, but worth a look.

http://www.gadgetgrid.com/2007/02/13...cking-station/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    That's kinda cool but ugly as hell
  • Reply 2 of 4
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    A bit pricy, rough on the ports (i've used port replicators for Titanium in the past), and not supporting Magsafe is a dealbreaker for me. The only solution I'll ever use again is if Apple comes out with a real docking slot made for port replicators.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

A bit pricy, rough on the ports (i've used port replicators for Titanium in the past), and not supporting Magsafe is a dealbreaker for me. The only solution I'll ever use again is if Apple comes out with a real docking slot made for port replicators.

I agree... If Apple every wants to compete in the corporate world, the should develop a dock station option like the IBM's and HP's have. I'd guess that 70-80 percent of new laptops that are chosen for corporate America are made with a doc station in mind.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    are there gonna be new macbooks for march07? I'm talking about the normal small macbooks, not the pros.