iPod and Printer Rebate -- Class Action Suit

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Has anyone not received a rebate in the past year from Apple for their iPod or printer purchase?

Please reply to this thread if this has happened to you or if you are interested in more information.

-Tony Pujals

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    Shouldn't this be considered spam?

Instead of a class action lawsuit already existing, he is soliciting for people to hypothetically join one... It's a ponzi scheme...
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

Shouldn't this be considered spam?

Instead of a class action lawsuit already existing, he is soliciting for people to hypothetically join one... It's a ponzi scheme...

No, it's not spam and it's not a pyramid scheme and I'm not asking for anyone to contact me personally and I'm certainly not asking for money. If there are other people who are as unhappy with their rebate experience as I am, then I would be interested in knowing that. Maybe it's a only a few people, but based on my own negative experience I doubt it and right now I'm personally fighting mad. I don't feel that I will get very far taking Apple to small claims court over $300, but if others have alse been burned then I think there's a possibility of collectively getting relief. It's that simple.

I used my real name for this post and specifically avoided asking anyone to email me directly and just reply to this thread because I didn't want this perceived as me fishing for email addresses or whatever. In retrospect, offering to provide a website if there are enough people interested in a class action suit maybe does sound like there is evil intent -- I'm sorry. Maybe it's a bad idea. If anyone can offer advice here on the best way of going about helping any of us that has a grievance against the rebate process collectively come together and figure out how to proceed next, that would be great.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    Check the apple forums. Contact a lawyer who might know how class action suits get put together...