Help needed with backing up Outlook email folders and settings

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
I just got a new PC... ( was the time for it ). I need to move all my Outlook Express mail from the old pc to this new one.. Anyone can help? ( I know how to move folders, but I don't know how to copy signatures, rules, settings, and contacts )

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    dutch peardutch pear Posts: 588member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by valy_ka View Post

I just got a new PC... ( was the time for it ). I need to move all my Outlook Express mail from the old pc to this new one.. Anyone can help? ( I know how to move folders, but I don't know how to copy signatures, rules, settings, and contacts )

Uhm, you know this is a an apple forum, right?

Also this is the wrong subforum...

But, assuming you're on XP go file: export. From there you can export messages and contacts. AFAIK you have to make new rules and signatures and settings on your new outlook express.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by valy_ka View Post

We eat PC-only users for breakfast here. And lunch. And dinner. And inbetween.

Outlook users are *particularly* tasty.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    valy_kavaly_ka Posts: 2member
    Ok! Thank you!

I did some searches on the net and found a program that does what I want:

http://www.bodrag.com/outlook-express-backup.html