Mozilla

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I would appriciate if someone using Mozilla 1.2b would try to access this site <a href="http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/"; target="_blank">here.</a> You get a splash screen first from where you enter the main site. Please tell me if the site works for you.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    works with the latest Chimera nightly....i have turned off pop up blocking...will try with pop up turned on...some flash sites won't work with blocking enabled....g

edit...works with pop up blocking too in chimera...sorry i can't help you with moz 1.2b...chimera is as close to mozilla as i have on my computer...

[ 11-30-2002: Message edited by: thegelding ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Chimera doesn't use Mozilla 1.2. Chimera is building off of Mozzila 1.0 if I remember correctly. The Chimera Project page says it is most closely related to Mozilla 1.0.1.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Chimera is based off the Mozilla 1.0.1 branch.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    The site worked for me using Mozilla 1.2 final. I don't know if you can get final right now because it was pulled because of a bug. I believe they will have a 1.2.1 soon though.

Nick
  • Reply 5 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by trumptman:

<strong>The site worked for me using Mozilla 1.2 final. I don't know if you can get final right now because it was pulled because of a bug. I believe they will have a 1.2.1 soon though.

Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

from mozilla.org

"Mozilla 1.2 - Released November 26, 2002

We've discovered a bug in Mozilla 1.2 (Bugzilla bug 182500) that can cause DHTML on some sites to fail. We plan to release Mozilla 1.2.1 with a fix shortly."