answers to ALL repetitive questions PLEASE READ

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Because people haven't found the search feature yet, im hoping to partially solve the issue of pointless threads.

If you have something to add that i forgot, please do.

iPod:

1. Dvd Ripping- handbrake.m0k.org (only works for macs, if you use windows youre screwed)

2. We don't know when iPod updates are coming out (widescreen, new nanos, etc) but probably not for a while with the iPhone... so just go out and by one and stop worrying about the next release date.

3. If your iPod is frozen, let it run out of batteries. If it doesn't seem to work, reset it. Both work wonders.

iPhone:

1. EXCLUSIVELY CINGULAR FOR 2 YEARS

2. Comes out in June

3. There's still not much known about it. If you've watched the keynote then you know everything. If not, go to apple.com- they have a fun little walkthrough

aTV:

1. It looks really cool, but if it doesn't meet your needs, don't complain about it... just don't buy it. I know I'll be getting one!

I have to go, but if you have more to add, please do!

hope this is useful

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cato988 View Post

iPhone:

1. EXCLUSIVELY CINGULAR FOR 2 YEARS

2. Comes out in June

3. There's still not much known about it. If you've watched the keynote then you know everything. If not, go to apple.com- they have a fun little walkthrough

Correction: Cingular Exclusive for 2+ years. The actual number wasn't released, but Multiyear indicates a minimum of 2 years.

Sebastian
  • Reply 2 of 2
    cato988cato988 Posts: 307member
    yes... thats what i ment, i should have put "about"

thanks sebastion