moved: Adobe ImageReady Problem

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Heya ppl...

A friend of mine is having a problem with her ImageReady in OS X. When she tries to open it you see it start to bounce on the Dock and then it dissapears as if you closed it. Shes running Jaguar 10.2.2. I upgraded her to that today hoping that that would solve it... but it didnt.... Even the installer wont install.... Ive tried to fix her permissions. Even the Photoshop 7.0.1 updater app crashes upon being opened.... I checked my Photoshop and Imageready here on my iBook and they work just fine... Ive even tried to reinstall with the CD and its gotten farther than her machine. Right after it prompts you for the auth password the installer app would quit. Shes on a 667 MHz TiBook. Any suggestions as to what we can do? ImageReady ONLY seems to want to run under OS 9...

Thanks in advance,

PiBO2k2

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: Proud iBook Owner 2k2 ]

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: Brad ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    [quote]Originally posted by Proud iBook Owner 2k2:

<strong>Heya ppl...

A friend of mine is having a problem with her ImageReady in OS X. When she tries to open it you see it start to bounce on the Dock and then it dissapears as if you closed it. Shes running Jaguar 10.2.2. I upgraded her to that today hoping that that would solve it... but it didnt.... Even the installer wont install.... Ive tried to fix her permissions. Even the Photoshop 7.0.1 updater app crashes upon being opened.... I checked my Photoshop and Imageready here on my iBook and they work just fine... Ive even tried to reinstall with the CD and its gotten farther than her machine. Right after it prompts you for the auth password the installer app would quit. Shes on a 667 MHz TiBook. Any suggestions as to what we can do? ImageReady ONLY seems to want to run under OS 9...

Thanks in advance,

PiBO2k2

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: Proud iBook Owner 2k2 ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

-_-.....
  • Reply 2 of 2
    You just broke three commonly held forum etiquette rules:

1: you quoted a long post that was already directly above it without adding any additional information.

2: not only did you add nothing, you quoted your own post.

3: you "bumped" a topic only an hour after you posted it.

What is wrong? Why be so impatient? :confused:

Did it occur that maybe no one that has read this thread in the one hour it's been up has an answer for you?

Yeesh.

Besides that, this sounds like it is more suited for the Genius Bar. Moving now...

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: Brad ]</p>