iRack

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
iRack

in case you haven't seen this MadTV sketch, it's hilarious.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trevorlsciact View Post

in case you haven't seen this MadTV sketch, it's hilarious.

Nah, he's lyin'. It's not funny at all.

When is this trying-to-be-funny about Iraq stuff going to end? It's really getting irritating.

We know George Bush is an idiot, we don't need political satire to keep joking about his crayons and his inability to say nuclear. What Americans need is to stop publicizing him and get him out of office.

What people don't seem to realise is that stupid people vote for well publicized people. Do you honestly think Swarzenegger got into office based on his ability to hold the position? It was because he was the Terminator.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I'm not American but have family members in the USA militay. They say Bush has lost his mind. We have Canadian soldiers around the world "peace-keeping" with guns. Definitely crazy to me. Do we have the right to invade these foreign countries?? I believe NO.I

I'm fairly new to this site. What has surprized me the most is the passion members express about Apple and the product line. It is wonderful to laugh. The clip was funny. My grand children are shocked I could find YouTube.

One other observation.. please be kind with new posters. Some of us are not fluent with English. Many of us are just leaning the internet jargon. Some of us are over 80 years old. ( well mabey thats just me ). I have learned so much from you. I do cringe when someone gets a mean reply. I know most of you are lovely souls. It is ok to show it... Grammy Lori
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Canuck_BC View Post

I'm not American but have family members in the USA militay. They say Bush has lost his mind. We have Canadian soldiers around the world "peace-keeping" with guns. Definitely crazy to me. Do we have the right to invade these foreign countries?? I believe NO.I

I'm fairly new to this site. What has surprized me the most is the passion members express about Apple and the product line. It is wonderful to laugh. The clip was funny. My grand children are shocked I could find YouTube.

One other observation.. please be kind with new posters. Some of us are not fluent with English. Many of us are just leaning the internet jargon. Some of us are over 80 years old. ( well mabey thats just me ). I have learned so much from you. I do cringe when someone gets a mean reply. I know most of you are lovely souls. It is ok to show it... Grammy Lori

Welcome to the site...wow how to you stumble into this place if you don't mind me asking?

BOT (back on topic)

I thought the clip from Mad TV is great. We talked about it for several days at work. How could you not enjoy the iRack and iRan.