Steve Jobs Macworld2007 Transcript: Link Here

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'm starting to do a transcript for Macworld Jan 2007 SF. I won't do the iPhone bits... if anyone ones to contribute other parts I'll cut and paste into the blog entries.

Work in progress, just strarting, but keep in mind, already is becoming hopefully a quick reference for the many, many times we've all argued about what "exactly" steve jobs said. A good run down on numbers, and of course, the style of how he speaks.

http://sundigger2088.wordpress.com/tag/mwsf07-keynote/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    I'm not too fussed (concerned) about if there are any other transcripts out there, just thought I'd give it a shot, and at least a handy reference for myself to whip it out when needed to check certain things. Comments and contributions will be considered. 8) Thanks y'all.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

I won't do the iPhone bits...

So basically you're doing almost none of it.
  • Reply 3 of 14
    (edited out)
  • Reply 4 of 14
    (edited out for the sake of AI PLUR*)

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PLUR
  • Reply 5 of 14
    Dammit. I just posted a long sarcastic response to this thread, but then realized it was mean and obnoxious so I deleted it. Now someone should come along and delete this entire post. Ugh. I'm such an idiot.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by turnwrite View Post

Dammit. I just posted a long sarcastic response to this thread, but then realized it was mean and obnoxious so I deleted it. Now someone should come along and delete this entire post. Ugh. I'm such an idiot.

Ah yeah, not sure what's up with my annoyance earlier or why some bad vibes got mixed in. I had to get it out thow. But now, tell you what. I'll edit out my comments to CosmoNut, let's de-tox this thread. 8) I'm in a better mood now. Had some good discussions with some possible Switchers at the Apple reseller store.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by turnwrite View Post

...Now someone should come along and delete this entire post....

Just edit it out... \
  • Reply 8 of 14
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,309moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CosmoNut View Post

So basically you're doing almost none of it.

I was going to say something like that. It's not that you mean nvidia2008 is being lazy of course, it's just being humorous about the fact there was so little Mac stuff at the expo.

I've always wondered if anyone has tried piping these audio tracks through a program like ilisten - the text to speech software. Maybe all you'd have to do is check for typos. It could make someone's job much easier.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Why would I read the transcripts when I can watch the keynote in iTunes?
  • Reply 10 of 14
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Cool! A thread made almost entirely of redacted statements of (presumably) insulting rebukes.

You guys are such total EDITED FOR CONTENT
  • Reply 11 of 14
    turnwriteturnwrite Posts: 372member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Cool! A thread made almost entirely of redacted statements of (presumably) insulting rebukes.

(edited out)
  • Reply 12 of 14
    turnwriteturnwrite Posts: 372member
    (edited out)
  • Reply 13 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

I was going to say something like that. It's not that you mean nvidia2008 is being lazy of course, it's just being humorous about the fact there was so little Mac stuff at the expo.

I've always wondered if anyone has tried piping these audio tracks through a program like ilisten - the text to speech software. Maybe all you'd have to do is check for typos. It could make someone's job much easier.

Heh. Whatevs ... Anyway there's several paragraphs there already, okayyyy, even before the iPhone stuff came on.................. I'm at 13 minutes in... somewhere now about Apple TV. Steve has not used "Boom!" yet but he did say "Woo!"

The iPhone I am starting to think, is total guerrilla marketing. I have just started my internship at a Mac dealership, and almost each day I swear one or two people come in to the store and like, "I heard about this iPhone... I know it's not out yet, but.......". I think that's the main reason it's sitting on the home page of apple.com FOREVER. It's one big marketing tool. Beyond the device itself. It markets Apple, Inc.
  • Reply 14 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Heh.