free ipod with a new computer in the summer?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
What are the chances that Apple will offer the free ipod nano deal again with the purchase of a new computer? I know it really got college kids to look twice, what do you think? Does it typically happen every year?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    dentondenton Posts: 725member
    This has been offered the last two years. And while two years in a row is hardly a certain pattern for the future, I would say that there is reason to hope that Apple will continue it this year as well.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    blingemblingem Posts: 94member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denton View Post

This has been offered the last two years. And while two years in a row is hardly a certain pattern for the future, I would say that there is reason to hope that Apple will continue it this year as well.

Nice, i'm looking forward to it!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    blingemblingem Posts: 94member
    Does anyone know when the last free ipod deal began in the summer? I'll probably buy my new computer that day....
  • Reply 4 of 4
    squall58squall58 Posts: 29member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blingem View Post

What are the chances that Apple will offer the free ipod nano deal again with the purchase of a new computer? I know it really got college kids to look twice, what do you think? Does it typically happen every year?

that is nice ,and if iTunes 7 is free all~ that is also, loli~and i wish iTunes can rip movie as xilisoft,but also imposibel~