Podcast video problem, need some advice!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Recently, I have started watching the MacBreak podcast video and found it to be extremely helpful for bringing countless tricks and applications to my attention and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in becoming more efficient and generally maximizing the power underlying your Mac.

Whenever I watch one of the podcasts on my computer rather than on an iPod, the video is highly pixelated, blurry, and generally not so fun to watch. This is true whether the view is set at full screen or normal and anywhere in between. Have you noticed this problem with this video podcast, or any other video podcast for that matter, and if so, have you been able to resolve it? It is really getting annoying trying to watch a "tutorial" when it is blurry.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Macadelphia View Post

Recently, I have started watching the MacBreak podcast video and found it to be extremely helpful for bringing countless tricks and applications to my attention and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in becoming more efficient and generally maximizing the power underlying your Mac.

Whenever I watch one of the podcasts on my computer rather than on an iPod, the video is highly pixelated, blurry, and generally not so fun to watch. This is true whether the view is set at full screen or normal and anywhere in between. Have you noticed this problem with this video podcast, or any other video podcast for that matter, and if so, have you been able to resolve it? It is really getting annoying trying to watch a "tutorial" when it is blurry.

try the HD version of Macbreak, its available on iTunes. It sounds like you are subscribed to the normal version (small).

every show is different. some of the best ones (for viewing) are Diggnation (large QT version) and Tiki Bar.