LAPTOP EMERGENCY - KEEP WAITING - May 9, 2007

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
SANTA ROSA aka CENTRINO PRO

First of all, I know this is the OS section, but the people who have been waiting for the new OS have been waiting for the wrong thing. The new OS will be compatible to any new computer. C'mon. The real question is: How good will the new computer be? Intel will be releasing Santa Rosa, aka Centrino Pro, on May 9, 2007. I've never owned a Mac, but I've fallen in love with them. I do not doubt my newfound love. On or around May 9th, MARK MY WORDS, Apple will not let anyone down. Macbook Pros and Macbooks will be shipped with Santa Rosa. Have fun waiting.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    sthiedesthiede Posts: 307member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TCrockett45 View Post

SANTA ROSA aka CENTRINO PRO

First of all, I know this is the OS section, but the people who have been waiting for the new OS have been waiting for the wrong thing. The new OS will be compatible to any new computer. C'mon. The real question is: How good will the new computer be? Intel will be releasing Santa Rosa, aka Centrino Pro, on May 9, 2007. I've never owned a Mac, but I've fallen in love with them. I do not doubt my newfound love. On or around May 9th, MARK MY WORDS, Apple will not let anyone down. Macbook Pros and Macbooks will be shipped with Santa Rosa. Have fun waiting.

um...good to know?