Ipod recorder

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Revolution or Dissolution ?

I was in Best Buy the other day and asked the young salesman if he had anything in the store to replace my thirty year old radio cassette. He answered by telling me about the digital revolution, MP3s and IPODs.

I said that I would be interested in buying an IPOD. I asked him if it could record live music in stereo like my cassette recorder, He said, ?No?. Then I asked him if I could hear the music without earphones. He said, ?No?. Built in mikes? No. Could I give the music to a friend to take home? He said no. I asked, ? Does it at least have a radio?? He said no. So I went home and dug my old radio cassette out of the closet..

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Revolution or Dissolution ?

I was in Best Buy the other day and asked the young salesman if he had anything in the store to replace my thirty year old radio cassette. He answered by telling me about the digital revolution, MP3s and IPODs.

I said that I would be interested in buying an IPOD. I asked him if it could record live music in stereo like my cassette recorder, He said, ?No?. Then I asked him if I could hear the music without earphones. He said, ?No?. Built in mikes? No. Could I give the music to a friend to take home? He said no. I asked, ? Does it at least have a radio?? He said no. So I went home and dug my old radio cassette out of the closet..