Cmd-Click bookmarks to open in new tab doesn't work

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
...should it? I'm giving Safari another shot (using web kit) as Firefox has been acting up lately. i have folders in my bookmark bar, and i want to be able to open a bookmark from one of those folders in a NEW tab. all i can get it to do is overwrite the curent tab. i tried cmd-clicking, option-clicking. what am i doing wrong?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmber View Post

...should it? I'm giving Safari another shot (using web kit) as Firefox has been acting up lately. i have folders in my bookmark bar, and i want to be able to open a bookmark from one of those folders in a NEW tab. all i can get it to do is overwrite the curent tab. i tried cmd-clicking, option-clicking. what am i doing wrong?

Your using Safari, that's what's wrong lol. I can't stand Safari at all, I learned my lesson when I was in college, and when I got my Mac, I grabbed Camino the first day. I think it's the best browser for OS X, I'm probably gonna get flamed for that but, f*ck it
  • Reply 2 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Digital Disasta

Your using Safari, that's what's wrong lol.

No it's not, Safari's my favourite! It's a simple, powerful, easy-to-use, and has that minimal Apple-look which I like.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    dmberdmber Posts: 204member
    someone tell me how to do what i want safari to do.

what's wrong is your use of "your".

i tried camino for a while, didn't like it. i still love firefox, it's just been beach balling a lot lately.