MWSF M.I.A.: iChat 2 and Quicktime 6.1

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Since I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere, II was really curious about these two updates and nothing has come up. It's especially curious for Quicktime since I saw on powerpage.com a picture of an Apple display at MW that said "Quicktime 6.1".

Anyone know?

Screed

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    evoevo Posts: 198member
    Yeah, I'm really dissapointed at the lack of an iChat update. It's been my most used iApp since I got Jaguar, and it really needs some more features.

QuickTime 6.1? What is rumored to be updated? I think QuickTime needs better marketing than more features to be honest... I don't have any facts with me, but I think it's continuing to lose ground over WMP and RealPlayer.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    ditto on iChat, I'm still holding out to replace <a href="http://www.adiumx.com"; target="_blank">Adium</a> with iChat, and it would have been nice to see an update. More than QT, I was hoping for Rendezvous in iTunes, it would have fit in nicely with the whole iLife Shpeal...iPhoto 2, iDVD 3, iMovie 3, iTunes 4... but oh well, hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer, I've been looking forward to that since MWNY.