17" Macbook Pro

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Does anybody think the 17" Macbook Pro will get the LED Screen treatment. All I hear is rumors about the 15". What are they going to do with the 17" when the MBP refresh comes out?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TonyD007 View Post

Does anybody think the 17" Macbook Pro will get the LED Screen treatment. All I hear is rumors about the 15". What are they going to do with the 17" when the MBP refresh comes out?

There are 3 MBP threads already. Do we really need another?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    tonyd007tonyd007 Posts: 36member
    This one is specific to the 17"
  • Reply 3 of 4
    musltngbluemusltngblue Posts: 303member
    Quote:

No they will not get LED screens. The price of the displays are simply too high right now to use on the 17" and still keep it in its target price range. When the refresh comes, the processor will be sped up, possibly a better graphics card, more RAM, larger HDs, support for 802.11n, and possibly Santa Rosa.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:

This one is specific to the 17"

This is still the 4th thread on the MBP. It's totally unnecessary. You could have easily put your question in an existing thread. They are all still new.