Cool - a Free Desktop PC is always welcome!

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sddsaf View Post

Great if you qualify - depends on your state/zip I think.\thttp://dimri.maddsites.com/fdv.html\tseveral different options in vacations to chose from.

Please stop spamming these boards. If you want to talk about current Mac hardware great. Otherwise, go pay for a commercial.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 9secondko View Post

Please stop spamming these boards. If you want to talk about current Mac hardware great. Otherwise, go pay for a commercial.

Please don't create a new thread just to rant at a spammer. They are drive-by's anyhow and will never see what you're tirade is about. Use the report link and leave it at that.

Thanks
  • Reply 2 of 5
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Um, I dont' think 9secondko was the thread starter. I think the original post was deleted and now his reply is the first post.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Well if that's the case I certainly apologize to 9secondko. It's odd that the moderators wouldn't nuke the whole thread (they normally do).

The advice to use the report function rather than waste time ranting at people who will never be back to see this thread (or any spam thread) stand though.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Well, to give them the benefit of the doubt, the mods must be busy because there has been A LOT of spamming lately. And usually, they do lock the threads afterwards. Something funny is if you click on the spammer's link, he has been banned by his own ISP for spamming!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    I can't dispute that