Is it all in my head, or does I tunes keep getting more commerical?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
It seems like every time I turbn on my Ibook there's another I tunes update, and the interface get's less user friendly for those of us who just want to use I tunes to play and manage existing music. I know it's progress but it drives me nuts. Anyone else feel this way?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Hmm. I can't say that the application has gotten any worse, but the Store is more complex, that's for sure.

OTOH, it's always been 'commercial', y'know?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,309moderator
    Wait til Google gets on board. There will be smilie ads, that buzzing wasp ad and those hit the target and win an ipod ads.

The only things I don't like about the newer ones are hiding the equalizer and visualizer icons. I always have to go to the menu now.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    cloud167cloud167 Posts: 20member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ptrash View Post

It seems like every time I turbn on my Ibook there's another I tunes update, and the interface get's less user friendly for those of us who just want to use I tunes to play and manage existing music. I know it's progress but it drives me nuts. Anyone else feel this way?

i feel the same,but what could we do ~ for a company ,not commercial no progress~,apple is also. i know a ripping tool which name is xilisoft iPod video converter, Although it is a commercial tool,but i feel it is professional(according to the tiral version),and the UI is friendly,not so boring~ i wish iTunes could be more simple~