cd labeling kit

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I'm looking to purchase a cd labeling kit. I'm running 10.2.3. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jason

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    I'm using a great litlle program called 'Emerald'. wonderfully easy!!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    addisonaddison Posts: 1,185member
    Well I use CD-Stomper, their labels are really good quality and seem unlikely to peel off at a leter date. the glossey labels are really good with inkjets and I use the matt one with a colour laser.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    i always thought this was something itunes should be handling...once you make a playlist to burn a CD, itunes could format that playlist data into a label... just an idea
  • Reply 4 of 5
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    That's actually a good idea...makes all the sense in the world!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    sebseb Posts: 676member
    My girlfriend has been using the discus software from <a href="http://www.magicmouse.com."; target="_blank">www.magicmouse.com.</a>

Not extemely full featured but it does the trick pretty well, is easy to use and prints to all of the standard cd label kits (avery, et al).

Weird thing: We got the Imation Sonix label stomper thing at the Apple Store a while back ($10) and it uses the same software except it's crippled to only work with the Imation labels.

There's a free trial download available at versiontracker.

And YES! I AGREE, iTunes should handle that. It should even be able to pull pictures from your iPhoto list like the new iMovie can do for the Ken Burns effect.

[ 01-12-2003: Message edited by: seb ]</p>