Mouse Buttons

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
When will apple finally put 2 button mice in notebooks? I hate the one button layout. A scroll part off to the right would be nice as well.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    debenmdebenm Posts: 99member
    Have you not used a macbook or macbook pro? Both have scrolling mouse and both have capabilities to do right click very easily by tapping with two fingers. I have become so accustomed to this that it's easier than using the right mouse click on other laptops I use.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by debenm View Post

Have you not used a macbook or macbook pro? Both have scrolling mouse and both have capabilities to do right click very easily by tapping with two fingers. I have become so accustomed to this that it's easier than using the right mouse click on other laptops I use.

My bad. I have not used either and I was looking into buying one, and based on the way it looks, I assumed it was only one button. Sry.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    david_ocdavid_oc Posts: 90member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by debenm View Post

I agree. When I'm using someone else's laptop, I find my self trying to use two fingers. I'm actually so used to it that I now find using a mouse more of a strain than the trackpad.