in General Discussion edited January 2014
Today, right after the keynote?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cglz6 View Post

Today, right after the keynote?

Its usually several hours later... I'd expect somewheres around 4 or 5 pm ET
  • Reply 2 of 6
    joolsjools Posts: 3member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveGee View Post

Its usually several hours later... I'd expect somewheres around 4 or 5 pm ET

I was unable to find the Quicktime Events section in the new site, so for those that had similar issues - the Quicktime section and specifically the Apple Events area. Hopefully we'll see the Keynote posted shortly.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jools View Post

I was unable to find the Quicktime Events section in the new site, so for those that had similar issues - the Quicktime section and specifically the Apple Events area. Hopefully we'll see the Keynote posted shortly.

If you go to the Leopard preview section, there's a space at the bottom left that says it'll have the link as soon as it's up.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    It's up now and I watched the keynote. Informative but not exciting like MW 07.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Tried watching it on a hacked appleTV last night by saving the url as a quicktime file and then copying it over. The audio was perfect but the video only played a single frame. That frame was refreshed every time the pause key was pressed. Interesting.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    danmacmandanmacman Posts: 773member
    I would like to be able to download it via iTunes so I can watch it on my tv.