IPhone Online

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hey guys I just wanted to know if the iPhone will be available for purchase online on June 29 or would I have to go into an apple retail store or AT&T store?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    mattrebsmattrebs Posts: 74member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Muchisgiven View Post

Hey guys I just wanted to know if the iPhone will be available for purchase online on June 29 or would I have to go into an apple retail store or AT&T store?

Apple says you can get it from their site.

Apple.com and ATT.com/wireless

I have another question though. On Apple's site it says "also available at select AT&T stores," does anyone know what this means, other than the obvious?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    It will really suck if I have to wait until 6:00 pm to make an order for the iphone...I was planning on doing it early Friday morning...which is payday
  • Reply 3 of 4
    mattrebsmattrebs Posts: 74member
    Yah, it's going to be interesting how everything will workout. I really wish AT&T would open up and let us know about what's going on. It's beyond the point of secrecy, it's advertising and information time now, let's get a movin'.

But I'm not bitter.

-Matt
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ryukyuryukyu Posts: 450member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MattRebs View Post

Apple says you can get it from their site.

Apple.com and ATT.com/wireless

I have another question though. On Apple's site it says "also available at select AT&T stores," does anyone know what this means, other than the obvious?

The iPhone will initially only be available online at the Apple online store, not the AT&T site.

Select AT&T Stores means the corporate stores only.