Keynote users beware!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
<a href="http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0301/23.keynote.php"; target="_blank">MacCentral</a> has the article....some major issues if you ask me...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    I've used Keynote for a week or so and it works great so far. I'm impressed. I've got a fairly new system and lots of Ram. This thing is so much better than PowerPoint, especially for graphics intensive presentations.

Chas
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I just love how when ever an i app or anything else from Apple crash`s you lose EVERYTHING on your hard drive.. Could you imagine if you where a switcher and where effected by all of these bugs all at once? Not a good first impression
  • Reply 3 of 4
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mount_my_floppy:

<strong>I just love how when ever an i app or anything else from Apple crash`s you lose EVERYTHING on your hard drive.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Oh, yeah, because that's what happens. Let's try not to extrapolate this like we always do.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    elricelric Posts: 230member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mount_my_floppy:

<strong>I just love how when ever an i app or anything else from Apple crash`s you lose EVERYTHING on your hard drive..</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm a switcher and I have crashed a few apps but I never lost EVERYTHING on my harddrive.