iphone working without sim

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
was anybody aware that after you activate it, the iphone will still do everything(internet, ipod, no phone obviously) without the SIM being in it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    chen2chen2 Posts: 2member
    I was fanatical pursuit iphone, I collected a lot of good iphone software, immediately released iphone good hope everyone can be excited!

There are all kinds of download iPhone Software of Qweas.Com Online

With a strong search engine, you will find many software with discount or even free price.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chen2 View Post

I was fanatical pursuit iphone, I collected a lot of good iphone software, immediately released iphone good hope everyone can be excited!

There are all kinds of download iPhone Software of Qweas.Com Online

With a strong search engine, you will find many software with discount or even free price.

I smell spam... and not the fried fatty good kind.

Oh, wait... I see he's already been banned.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iridedasupabus View Post

was anybody aware that after you activate it, the iphone will still do everything(internet, ipod, no phone obviously) without the SIM being in it?

Yea, I posted that here last weekend. You get a couple of error messages, but everything still works. The question is, how long with the iPhone work without a SIM card in it. Rumors say the phone will lock if you roam for 2 months straight (until you visit your home zone) so I wonder if this same timeout would apply to no SIM.